Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

thinking of upgrading to xp deus lite with headphones?

viking rich

hi im thinking of upgrading to the deus lite as I can not afford the full set up at the moment so was going to buy a lite witch u use the headphones to operate can I still work the machine properly with this set up? And what will I not be able to do witch I could do if I owned the full deus set up with control box

You will be able to everything except see the screen info so you will have to rely solely on the tones which may not be a bad thing but you will be digging a lot more and also finding more. After learning the Deus tones as any sound only detector, you can learn more on what to and not to dig by the quality of the tones. It may be difficult in high trash areas with metals that have the same frequency as coins such as some cans do without the VID from the control box.

Would save your money and buy the full Deus when you can afford it. Or try to find a used one for about the same price may be your best bet.

Jason

I too wanted to get onto the Deus ladder sooo I opted for the Deus Lite, nine great programmes, simply switch on and go
and very easy to use. The only learning curve is getting your head and ears around the tones, use it in Basic 1 until you
get used to the tones and dig all signals on your first few outings, I have been blown away every time I have used the
Deus Lite it is a very, very, good detector.

Good Luck with whatever you choose.

Les.