Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Third Day Searching For More Medallions. Two Of Us Found These Today! Unbelievable.

John-Edmonton

Staff member
oct22.jpg

They are definitely getting more scarce. We have to dig deeper, dig more iffy signals and wade out into the deeper water. It was cold and windy this morning, and the water caused the water surface to get a bit choppy, and harder to see the bottom. And, the river bedrock consists of fist size to larger size cobblestones. A water scoop might help after the initial larger rocks were moved. I am gong to burnish this batch, as many are in not so good condition with sand cemented to some. So, that makes a total to date of 77 medallions. What a crazy find these are? It raises more questions then answers. And that pistol is a kids toy. I looked it up....."VINTAGE TOY GUN- FEDERAL AGENT-1960s" Made in England.

Well, with that much digging and wind, current and deeper water, glad you enlisted some help. Dang, wouldn't it be nice if they were silver. One can dream I guess. Good going there, John. HH Jim Tn

View attachment 20092
They are definitely getting more scarce. We have to dig deeper, dig more iffy signals and wade out into the deeper water. It was cold and windy this morning, and the water caused the water surface to get a bit choppy, and harder to see the bottom. And, the river bedrock consists of fist size to larger size cobblestones. A water scoop might help after the initial larger rocks were moved. I am gong to burnish this batch, as many are in not so good condition with sand cemented to some. So, that makes a total to date of 77 medallions. What a crazy find these are? It raises more questions then answers. And that pistol is a kids toy. I looked it up....."VINTAGE TOY GUN- FEDERAL AGENT-1960s" Made in England.
Congrats on all those medallions! Looks like it is a lot of fun, never know what might turn up next!