Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Third silver quarter of the year!

REVIER

Several firsts with this find.
I was hunting an old park looking for jewelry, possible to find some older coins here also, when I decided to walk across the street and try a curb strip.
First signal was a dime and when I dug it a silver dime came up.
I swung over the area again and I got a quarter signal about 2 inches over and this time a silver quarter surprised me.
Very close so I will just assume this is a spill.

I have never found more than one quarter a year and only two total so here is what this means to me.
My third silver quarter of the year so a new record for me.
My first silver coin spill...a small one but still a spill.
I have to consider hunting more curb strips in the right areas and look for more.

My plans on becoming a better old and silver coin hunter are progressing nicely.

You had a great day. Congratulations. Starting the year off Right.

I forgot about another cool thing I found in that curb strip.
A brass or brass coated elephant figurine,
About 3" long, very heavy and different so pretty neat.
It will look good on display.

Man, you are on a good roll. We can not wait till you find a half dollar. You will glow brighter than the sun. Nice work. Good thing you went over their... KEN. Ind.