Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This farm is stingy giving its hidden treasures

Tony (Michigan)

I'm told the masonic pin is from the 1920's. No one I know who lived here was a Mason. There is a fancy script 'E' on the back.
Never found one before.
Found with the Deus after work tonight on the farm I live on.

That Masonic pin looks like a (sliver dime) Love Token.
Cool finds...
Congrats

It's pretty thin. It has two rusted parts on that back that look like it could have held a swiveling pin on it. Don't know if it is silver or not.

Keep up the good work Tony! I've dug some really crappy signals that turned out to be coins mixed in with gobs of iron - as I'm sure you've done the same by now! :thumbup:

CZconnoisseur said:
Keep up the good work Tony! I've dug some really crappy signals that turned out to be coins mixed in with gobs of iron - as I'm sure you've done the same by now! :thumbup:

Yes, it is really unbelievable that every swing I get many many hits of iron. I just have to listen for that little spike and try to get a clearer hit on it by micro sweeps.

You're getting them though. Keep it up!

The Masonic piece is very nice . . . and the early Wheat is another rplus.

Great to see your finds coming to light

Andy

Andy Sabisch said:
The Masonic piece is very nice . . . and the early Wheat is another rplus.

Great to see your finds coming to light

Andy
Thanks, Andy. For years I was beginning to think something was wrong with me. I thought the Explorer SE and SE Pro would get me
out of my slump. Little did I know it wasn't me, it was the detectors. The Deus is bringing the finds back and the joy of detecting.

squirrel1 said:
Nice find Tony.

If there wasn't so much junk, you wouldn't be getting the quality of training you are.

Oh man! Is that ever the truth! It is really rare to find any coin that is an absolute sure thing on this farm. It is a challenge. I have to really struggle to get any semblance of a good hit.