Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

this forum's quiet, too quiet

FlakMagnet

Ok I don't have any fantastic finds to show, no technical knowledge to impart,
so here is a picture of Grubstake (R), and Pondman hunting up in Mariposa in the fall last year...these two guys are a hoot to detect with.

I think you should clean the lens, that picture makes me look fat! I only weight 198 and I'm 5'11" only have a 32 inch waist. But that picture makes me look like I'm about 250. Must be the wide angle lens. Ha! Ha! Grubstake

Jackhammer
I think you better take over the picture dept.
Here I got Grubstake telling me he's not happy with my fat-lens, (and for the record
he's right, he's much more trim than in the picture),
and here you are with some serious gold.
lol...

NOW everyone neads a HANGING TREE.....The trenching shovel is used to move embers from the campfire...for cooking cans of food.

This is a modern day dryblower...in use somewhere near Kal....

jh

SOMETIMES...the best layed plans go astray...Take a close look at this >>Its a clutch and preasure plate out of THE BEAST. WE were 200k from town the dam thing had to be repared....Notice the chips of wood on the plate we used MULGA WOOD CHIPS...about an inch long and jamed them inbetween the preasure and clutch plate put the BEAST in 3d gear got a tow start and drove nonstop to Kal for repairs..I love the imfamous BUSH MACHANIC...He also finds gold that i miss the bastard

jh

Now there is Aussi ingenuity at it's best.
Very interesting, and I do hope I never am faced
with that particular problem...

Ah! Flakmagnet takes a picture of part of the membership of the Mariposa Old Farts Prospecting Club with it's charter president Grubstake. PS. Thanks for taking the better profile of me or Grubstake would look skinny. Pondmn

Well tomarrow is D day for me, I have to drive thetwo hundred round trip to see my heart DR. I hope he can shed some light on my problems I have had getting blurried eyed and blacking out, I think they are giving to much blood pressure med. But tomarrow will tell the tail. I'm gong detecting SAt, going to be almost 70 up here and no rain. NUGGET PATCH HERE I COME! Grubstake Two way radios and a gps this time, and my uncle said I might have to wear an orange vest so they can find me in the brush