Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is a peice of ADVICE FOR ALL AT PRO OWNERS!

jmann

For many years i was a whites man to the bone. After many years i saw the advertisement for the Garrett At Pro.. i had always heard garrett had a quality detector and great service after the sale. Not to
Mention i like to buy American every chance i can. So about the time the at pro came out i traveled 120 miles to a dealer that had them on stock he also sold whites detectors. I felt very comfortable with his word because i had bought many whites detectors from him in the past. I had actually made the trip to get the new mxt pro that day. The guy was a hard core whites man like myself but he had ask me to take a look at the at pro behind his building in an area i had tested many a whites bedore buying one. In a word i was AMAZED WITH THE PRO MODE OF :garrett:THE AT PRO. The depth was great so i asked him why are u turning into a garrett guy. He said he had a unique opportunity to be part of the test team on the pro..and it sold him on the price point and the ability. So to make a long story short i bought one.(cheeted on whites in my mind). I loved it. The performance was there the quality was there. I did miss the build style of the whites. The rod style was new to me and i let this and its appearence cause me to sell it two months later. After that in a search for a detector that was as versatile i went through: v3i twice f75 se xp deus omega 8000 fisher cz20 and minelab etrack. Well nothing filled the place of that little black simple to use detector. The pro mode in water and on land allows u to hear things in such a way that no other detector i have ever used can even come close to. Heres my advise DONT PART WITH UR AT PRO. U WILL REGRET IT EVERY DAY IF U ARE A TRUE DETECTORIST. I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY TRADING AROUND BACK TO THE AT PRO. Now this new5"x8" coil is the shizzilde. Wow is all i can say. P.s. im in the garrett family to stay!!!!!!!!......jeremi in Alabama..always lookin for hunting buddys.

I'm adding another detector to my collect but my beloved AT-Pro's are not going anywhere and they won't sit long enough to collect any dust. I'm sure it will go down in the books as one of the best detectors Garrett has ever released. HH

All I can say the less people find out about the AT pro the more I'll will find. I've hunted for years behind White users and other brands and ended up with many goodies left behind. I only mention this because I'm on a AT pro forum. I don';t go to other forums and make these claims. Don't what them to really know.

I'll add my(I don't know how many cents and other coins I've found) to this testimonial. I love the pro, I've found lots of Gold,Silver,old copper with it. I had a few minor issues sent it off to Garrett received Second to none customer service. Received my Pro back in record time,seemed like forever but I was really missing it. It came back like new,no issues and I almost feel like it is performing even better. Thanks Garrett for a great machine.

At least the AT Pro does have a bit of a learning curve. That weeds out a-lot of new users. Then they complain about this and that on the forums. Would suck if everyone had an AT Pro and knew how to use it. :laugh:

I'll we say that its the deepest detector I have owned, the pro mode kicks butt !!!!! I just wish that sun ray would build a inline probe for it, that is my only complaint.

:garrett:
jmann said:
For many years i was a whites man to the bone. After many years i saw the advertisement for the Garrett At Pro.. i had always heard garrett had a quality detector and great service after the sale. Not to
Mention i like to buy American every chance i can. So about the time the at pro came out i traveled 120 miles to a dealer that had them on stock he also sold whites detectors. I felt very comfortable with his word because i had bought many whites detectors from him in the past. I had actually made the trip to get the new mxt pro that day. The guy was a hard core whites man like myself but he had ask me to take a look at the at pro behind his building in an area i had tested many a whites bedore buying one. In a word i was AMAZED WITH THE PRO MODE OF :garrett:THE AT PRO. The depth was great so i asked him why are u turning into a garrett guy. He said he had a unique opportunity to be part of the test team on the pro..and it sold him on the price point and the ability. So to make a long story short i bought one.(cheeted on whites in my mind). I loved it. The performance was there the quality was there. I did miss the build style of the whites. The rod style was new to me and i let this and its appearence cause me to sell it two months later. After that in a search for a detector that was as versatile i went through: v3i twice f75 se xp deus omega 8000 fisher cz20 and minelab etrack. Well nothing filled the place of that little black simple to use detector. The pro mode in water and on land allows u to hear things in such a way that no other detector i have ever used can even come close to. Heres my advise DONT PART WITH UR AT PRO. U WILL REGRET IT EVERY DAY IF U ARE A TRUE DETECTORIST. I SPENT ALOT OF MONEY TRADING AROUND BACK TO THE AT PRO. Now this new5"x8" coil is the shizzilde. Wow is all i can say. P.s. im in the garrett family to stay!!!!!!!!......jeremi in Alabama..always lookin for hunting buddys.

still love my minelabs but have an at gold and an at pro on the way, ATs are excellent detectors for sure:beers:
Garrett makes a fine machine

Good to see so many loyal fans of the at. Thanks for reading fellers

I like both this machine I is giving such good results that I just bought another AT PRO for my girl, and she let me the mine for only my :devil:

If there was only ONE detector I could ever own, without a doubt, with no hesitation or second guessing, it absolutely 100% would be an AT-Pro!! Countless people I have showed my finds to, and demonstrated my machine to are now showing up at the beaches and lakes with their own AT-Pro. I'm beginning to think I should have kept my mouth shut.:lmfao:

Jeremi, I too was a big Whites Guy 4R 20 years , The AT-Pro can find Good stuff in Trash hevy Trash???????
And Low Condectors Like my Gold Braclet was a 4 Too 10 Grunt in tone ID with my Whites Eagle, Was a Mid tone 42 VDI on the AT-Pro
Soide with better Deepth, I still have 2 Whites Detectors the XL-Pro N the Eagle II SL 90 and thy are fun to use,
But the Garret AT-Pro is Smokin Hot for GOLD!!!!!! And yes this is my second AT-Pro also, Mick

Jeremi, I sent in my Picture to Garrett see if i get a Pro Pin Pointer, I 4Rgot to add it is 14K and 19.25 Grams, Mickfin

Its a great photo looks like it would be in there catalog! Good luck and let me know if u win. Ive always wondered if anyone ever really wins.hh

mickfin said:
it is 14K and 19.25 Grams, Mickfin

That's about $570 just in scrap value! :cheers:

I got the AT Pro as a back-up for my ETrac for when it's a chance of rain and I want to go out detecting. It's very impressive for the $$ for sure and the Pro Mode is awesome. I have used and owned a lot of detectors since I started a year ago, and if I was only to own ONE detector.... period... it would be the AT Pro because of the ease, depth, and att terrain ability.

Thats something few minelab owners would admit. That brand often brings out the beast in people.(thats just my expense ) i to have owned minelabs and are tough to beat but like u my at is the (one) i just want part with. It has the speed of deus and depth in my ground of minelab. Dont have to lug the weight of minelab and whites detectors. Just cant say enough good things about this detector. Im having a blast out there and to me thats the bottom line! Thanks for posting!!!!!