Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This is the perfect forum to have a discussion on this statement.

prodrigsr

Christianity is not a religion but instead a way to live your life through Christ's teachings in the Bible. Discussion?

...some folks go to Church,on sunday,they are all full of love,and Christ,and as soon as they get out the front door;as with the world,-and I mean WITH THE WORLD,as much as they can be....In my home church,at least one;and I believe that they are there,to show us how NOT to be.They don't fool anybody,and certainly not GOD.YES,I pray for these people.....steve.

n/t

prodrigsr said:
Christianity is not a religion but instead a way to live your life through Christ's teachings in the Bible. Discussion?

In my mind, Christianity is a religion but it's also a way of life. Many people pool together all those, who worship the God of heaven, as Christianity. I, for one, do not accept that premise as there are many, who worship God, who do not accept Jesus Christ as Savior of their lives.

Someone has said, "Religion is man seeking a god, Christianity is God seeking man" and such a definition certainly isolates the Christian faith from all other religions.

I hope to get back to this post and comment further, but I can't right now.

As a Christian we are to be Christ like. So many people today call themselfs Christians but they do not act like christians. So many pick and choose what they want out of the bible.