Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

this just beats every find so far

bigdad75

i was up to the 1700s farm that i have permission to hunt,been finding a lot of IH's and some silver ,enough to keep me happy,well yesterday i was swinging close to the grass line and i saw a silver looking ornament in the high grass so i went over checked the area got a solid 38-39-pinpoint the same so i dug and dug about kept getting a good signal so i went down about 3' then i found cement blocks then noticed it was a box someone made took off the top blocks and saw something wrapped in paper and plastic,i thought i found someones stash of coins my hart beating really hard i thought i really found it!!so i pealed off the layers and there it was a copper or brass urn with the guys name on it from 1958 ,that was a weird!! wasn't sure what to do was going to just re-bury it but decided to tell the owner and he was very happy that i found it supposedly it was his grand farther and they were looking for him for years,no one had money at the time so they put him in the farm but now they had a mausoleum they wanted to put him in,weird day but ended OK!

WOW...that really does take the cake. Thanks for posting!
HH,
Bunker

n/t

Thats an awesome story. This is precisely why I love this hobby, you never know what that next signal will bring. Thanks for sharing and HH -Marc