Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This just in..... Rumor has is that

Jackpine Savage

a Proto 6" x 9" elliptical DD for the G2/GB was seen at a gold show out West. If so, I hope it turns into a reality!

Tom

Bart I have an order to place.........

That would be a perfect size for the lineup. Now if there were some sort of sweeper/bigfoot coil...

Jimbog said:
That would be a perfect size for the lineup. Now if there were some sort of sweeper/bigfoot coil...
Yes, wouldn't that be great!-----If we had the 6X9 DD and a bigfoot type coil in addition to the coils we already have for the G2/GBSE, that would REALLY be a great selection in coils for these machines.----All we would ever need & a real "killer" combo!----------Del

Concentric coil................any concentric coil please, maybe, like a 8".......But 6x9 is cool I like the footprint of these coils much better in the gold fields.I do not care much for round DD coils.

the new DD coil will look like the 5" x 10" solid white coil from the original Gold Bug and GB II. Based on those dimensions should be a much better "fit" as a prospecting type coil compared to the 11" Bi-axial.

Tom

glad to hear its a widescan and that size, 8" is more what I was hoping for but thats close enough. hopefully its waterproof for some wading.

Jackpine Savage said:
the new DD coil will look like the 5" x 10" solid white coil from the original Gold Bug and GB II. Based on those dimensions should be a much better "fit" as a prospecting type coil compared to the 11" Bi-axial.

Tom
It stands to reason that the new coil would be those same dimensions (as on the original GB & GB II) as they already have the mold set up etc. for it.---Shouldn't be that expensive for them to come out with a DD in that coil for the GBSE/G2.-----The 5X10 on the GB II was a nice prospecting coil.