Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Michigan boy is getting excited!!!

Stoof-tabsallday

The weather here seems like it's made a turn. We are still dipping into 20-30s at night but the days are 40-low 50s.
It's been 3 months since I've been able to get out and swing. Tried a couple weeks ago but the ground was frozen lol.
I can't wait!!!

Stoof-tabsallday said:
The weather here seems like it's made a turn. We are still dipping into 20-30s at night but the days are 40-low 50s.
It's been 3 months since I've been able to get out and swing. Tried a couple weeks ago but the ground was frozen lol.
I can't wait!!!

hey our dollar might suck but I can go detecting 24/7/365 :lmfao:

so :bouncy:

AJ

And somehow you find dollar and 2 dollar coins. Best we hope for is quarters lol

well yeah but they are on the short side these days its city gold or bush gold that's all that's left :sadwalk: but its cardio right digging tabs :thumbup:

good we can have a joke its all a bit of fun for the most part.

AJ

Oh yeah I agree AJ.
Not to get political, but the whole PC movement is irritating. Everyone should be able to have fun and give as well as get a good running from time to time.
Trying to say only things that offend noone is impossible and irritating.
Don't need to be a prick, but nothing wrong with some good old joking around.