Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

this mornings digs

Terry(Mi)

Had a fun morning, out before the big orange ball popped up over the horizon. Targets were sparce, but they were there. 3 silvers and 1 14K band close to 4 Grams, sz 6.
its been kinda strange...we went to Fl last week and its been cooler down there than it has been here :shrug:

I Hope everyone got their power back, out East

We were lucky, only lost power for 48 hours (Friday evening to Sunday evening). It was a mess, downed trees and power lines all over the place. It was over 100 degrees on the second floor of my house. Spent the weekend in the basement.

Sweet finds once again Terry.

Yeah, we lost power for 3 hours this past Sunday during the short lived storm that blew through.

Got a water machine coming, so you know where I'll be hunting soon. Should be here Friday:thumbup:

we were in Fl on Sunday, but nothing flashing when we got home so I guess we held power.
I just got back from from a short evening hunt and the water was so warm it was no relief from the heat. got a few coins and a silver ring. Ill try again in the morn when its cooler.....not much cooler, but it will be a "little" cooler. Good luck with that new water unit.

OUCH. Im glad you werent out for too long, I heard some were out longer.. I remember some post-storm days hanging out in the basement . It aint pretty, but it works

14k is always a good find. I was fortunate not to lose pwer here in Maryland, but a guy I work with still doesnt have power. I havent been out Mding for 3 weeks because of the heat.