Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Same Would Apply To America

calfrope

Do not say in your heart, "God will save America because of its Christian faith, charity, and compassion."
* Before you think such thoughts in your heart, note; with regard to Israel's enemies, God said to Israel when they were possessing the promise land,
* 4. "De not say in your heart when the Lord your God has driven your enemies out before you, "Because of my righteousness the Lord has brought me in to posses this land, 'but it is because of the wickedness of these nations that the Lord is dispossessing them before you." Deuteronomy 9:4
* God is not going to spare or save America because of its Christian faith, charity, and compassion, but He is going to punish this nation because of its wickedness.
* 6. "Know, then, it is not because of your righteousness that the Lord your God is giving you this good land to possess, for you are a stubborn people." Deuteronomy 9:6

The lord told Abraham" I will bless the nations that bless you and curse the nations that curse you" the obomo administration has turned their backs on Israel and at this time no one is backing Israel:sadwalk:

It is still not too late for our nation's people to repent and turn from their wicked ways and when we do the Lord will hear, forgive us and heal our land! But it will take a great revival in the USA and all over the world for peoples' hearts to be changed anew and be born again in Christ Jesus, Whose love is an all-forgiving and merciful love Who will be with us, if we all would only accept and believe in Him as our own personal Savior, for unless we have a personal relationship with the Messiah, Who is God with us, and will call Him the Lord of our lives without embarrassment or shame are the ones who're truly saved from all our sins! The Holy Spirit gave me a poem that we need a great revival a few days ago but I just haven't had the chance to post it on the CMD Forum....takes time to type it, as I can't scan it and enter it into the Computer as my printer isn't connected to my Computer as yet! Ma is slow but she is old and not feeling at all well in her body although God in the name of Jesus is still with me and Jesus is the Great Physician but I haven't received my complete healing as yet and may not until death I do depart from this world! God Bless! Ma