Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This Should Be Good News For Us Treasure Hunters!

MarkCZ

From the information I got from the weatherchannel dot com the sun is in what they call a "Solar Minimum" which is a solar cycle where the sun has no solar spots, nor solar flares. Its the solar flares that disrupt electronic communications and messes with other types of electronics. They claim that a solar minimum last 4 to 5 years. This may mean that we'll be able to run our detectors with a little hotter settings due to lower solar interference. So,the next 4 or 5 years may be the best detecting we've had in YEARS!!!!!!

Happy Hunting!!!!

Mark

That's another excuse I can give my wife for needing to get out more for metal hunting. We need some extra help getting that deep silver so this may be just what the doctor ordered.

Yeah, you working guys need to take the next 4-5 years off to take advantage of this ideal situation. HH jim tn

Make sure you wear extra socks and warm mittens. Solar minimums mean a cold climate. Mini ice age cold.

Mine has a "range up to one (1) mile, depths to 8 feet". A footnote states that "distance can vary based upon size of target, length of time in the ground and atmospheric conditions."