Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This spring hunt same old places

cedarswamp

Didnt get out as much that I would have liked in 2021 but here is a sample of hunted out places really had to work for silver better than the news lol,,,,,CEDAR p.s Also scraping dump finds 1851 silver leave belt buckle 2020,,,,,

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    IMG_0014.jpg
    143.9 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    IMG_0015.jpg
    131.6 KB · Views: 183
  • IMG_1433.jpg
    IMG_1433.jpg
    133.4 KB · Views: 188
  • IMG_0009.jpg
    IMG_0009.jpg
    187 KB · Views: 199
I have eight metal detectors thats why I posted here detecting comparison sight, two mercs were found with multi kruzer one with nox 800 one with Tarsacci 8000. The cscope 6mx from the uk has the ability to nock out foil and still pick up fine gold yet can see through the foil it also nocks out coke the Tarsacci does too, but set up has more of a learning curve.I ran into trouble in a 1800s lumber camp in 2019 because of the coke from boilers with the t2 these two machines would be go to there,,,,,CEDAR

Great assortment of finds there !

Great to see a c scope being so well thought of over in the US........good to know its working well for you.

You do well. The ring is a very good find. I have only found one class ring. And boy was I happy when I found it