Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This weekend we are having our get together in St. Louis' Forest Park... PLEASE READ...

Guvner

Administrator
Staff member
I have been way too busy with my HVAC contracting business this year to help out with much of the planning but I know Mike and Larry are working hard to have great private seminars and a good planted hunt. The rest of you are welcome to come to the park that day and we'll go out in the park and have some fun while the others do the seminars. Please let me know in the next 2 days how many of you might be coming this way either to go to the hunt/seminar (You have to sign up for that.. Go to the special forum for information on that.) or if you are going to find your way here for just a get together. We're right in the middle of the country and a short drive from a lot of places. Send me a PM if you'd like or put up a post to this one and let me know.

Good hunting.. Guvner..

[size=large]I'll be joining Larry and the rest of the gang in St. Louis. Can't wait. Nancy[/size]

I believe there will be 8 coming down from our local club, PATH, here,in Peoria, IL area, which includes Larry & Nancy. 2 husband/wife teams, a father/son, as well as myself and another member (We will be driving down Sat. early) Looking forward to meeting all the "posters". :cheers:

Exactly where in Forest Park do we go, to check in etc.? Want to mark it on a map.

Thanks,

Captain Ron

Just look above the word "Brentwood" on this map and you will see a large green area that is Forest Park. Just zoom in and move around using your mouse.

Mike will post exactly where we're going to be at in the park in the next few days.

http://www.mapquest.com/maps/map.adp?searchtype=address&country=US&addtohistory=&searchtab=home&formtype=address&popflag=0&latitude=&longitude=&name=&phone=&level=&cat=&address=&city=saint+louis&state=mo&zipcode=

Guvner..