Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This weekend with NOX 800

jamonah

Beautiful weekend in NC , Few silvers and I think WW2 US and navy buttons . The LUXOR compact was cool attached a ebay pic of similar one.

Dumb question so please excuse in advance .. Have Nox 800 , is 40kHZ the same as the 4khz that everyone is referring to? Is Frequency of 5kHz really what they mean by 4? Thank you

Attachments

• IMG_3947.PNG
    IMG_3947.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 115
  • IMG_3947.PNG
    IMG_3947.PNG
    2.5 MB · Views: 112
  • IMG_3951.PNG
    IMG_3951.PNG
    4.4 MB · Views: 101
  • IMG_3952.PNG
    IMG_3952.PNG
    4.2 MB · Views: 106
Also figured out the 4khz.... My not is a month old , assumed I had latest software ....V3.1..... You know what assuming does , hence the question.