Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This weekend with with the GB (gold)

godigit1

I haven't posted to many finds lately So I figured I would post the last three hunts all at once .
Seems Ive been getting pretty lucky lately, every 2nd to third hunt has produced gold for me. I love this machine it hits small items that I'm sure other machines miss.
These are my finds from the last three hunts.
# 1 Volleyball court.( 12/30/10)
Its was pretty clean so I dug everything at first just finding junk jewelry and clad then what I thought was another zincon as it hit with a Vdi of 79 steady on every pass. I couldn't believe it when I pulled out the medallion. 17.9 grams 10 k .It was eight inches down in the sand and the vdi was perfect! [attachment 186313 DSCN0643.JPG][attachment 186314 DSCN0646.JPG]
# 2 ( this sat)
Went to a small out of town high school and we hit it for 8 hours. I got 2 silver rings a silver bracelet a couple junk earrings .$7.02 in clad and a Pokemon token Whew Hooo.
My hunting partner pulled $14.00 dollars in clad and 5 rings 3 of which were silver and one 10k black hills gold. He always kicks my but with his E-trac, I spend too much time dealing with small stuff as I dig all the foil and tab signals hoping for gold.[attachment 186316 DSCN0702.JPG][attachment 186317 DSCN0706.JPG]
# 3 (this sun)
Hit a couple tot lots and targets were pretty scarce but managed to find a silver earring a chain that I'm not sure about as the clasps are missing and a 14k ring that was a little bent up.[attachment 186318 DSCN0712.JPG][attachment 186319 DSCN0714.JPG]
Hope all the snow bound hunters can get out soon.
HH

Nice ! WTG :thumbup:

Wish I could get out .... but old mother nature does not seem to want to give up with the snow storms at the moment :(

Big Boys Hobbies said:
Great job godigit! Love the gold! Did it come in good or broken up?
Both hit very good the, medallion was eight inches deep in clean sand and was big so it hit hard the VDI was 79. The ring was only a inch deep in wood chips and hit at a 42 on the Vdi. Allot of gold I find does jump around a bit if its deeper. Just like a pull tab!!
HH