Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This weekends finds..

G'day all,

Nice day at the beach. Lots of beach-goers. Factor in the choppy water and almost 90* degree heat and you get all the elements of a good hunt. Patty had the better luck on the sand with the Quattro, finding a ring and some bangles. The surf just gave up some coins and junk bracelets. Too bad we couldn't hang out all day.

[attachment 129704 P6140003.JPG]

Lotta coin there! More jewelry has got to be falling too. Hope to see you two finding em!
tvr

Hi Paul. Saw you out there Sat. night near the pier. As I was walking under the pier, three idiots dumped some water on me. So I had a few remarks for them, and then decided to leave the beach. Otherwise, I would have come over to say hi. See you on thebeach. Mike