Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

This year silver coins...

EOS

Looking out and again it snowing, what better thing can you do then go through your finds for this year!

I have now sorted all the objects and found out that I have found over 250 silver coins.Most of them modern in age but also my oldest coin is silver.
I now understand how many holes I must have been digging, though I havent counted all the trash Ive dug up.
And so many hours,well spend of course:wiggle:

Can it be better,being outdoors finding good stuff in the ground and at the same time enjoy the wheather and all the coffee break...
I can hardly wait for the spring.

How have your 2012 been find wise?

I have photos of the silver and will come up with all the rest later.

The images are my oldest silver coin and that is a Roman silver coin Republican 150.BC
And the next image are the 250 silver found mainly with XT 705 but also Etrac.

Look forward to see your catch of the year.

The best to you all.

Mike

The oldest coins I find a round here is in the 1800's but I can not imagine what a thrill it would be finding a coin from 150 BC.

Congrat's on finding 250 silver coins. You did a lot better then I did, in numbers and age.

WoW thats a good score on the silvers.

Here in the states most of us are happy to find an 1800's silver or copper of which I've only found two in the past four years. Of course my area really didn't begin getting settled until the 1850's and there has been many, many truly dedicated detectorists ahead of me in this area.