Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

thought I had a quarter

okdirtfisher

First airplane to fly nonstop between Berlin and New York City August 10 1938 in 24hr. 56min this one was 4'' deep front yard of family members house.I dug a 1919 wheatie out of the same lot and pocket watch,watch has no crystal or face plate,but I was excited just the same.today's hunt was with the 4x6 on the mxt I sure like this coil but in all fairness I'll split the time with the 5.3,6x10.looking for an application to use the new 12'' whites replaced after sending in my machine for check up:whites:

Nice ! From the pics it looks old but I can't be sure. Have you determined if it's from the period or manufactured more recently ?
hh

HH
Scott

what I do know from the family history is that the lot was a play area in the early 40's for my dad who is the eldest of 11 siblings,then a house was moved in ,in which was raised one child my cousin who is in his 40's from what I read on wikipedia the focke-wulf fw 200 was first used as a commercial airliner then converted for war this find replicates the condor as a bomber so it had to be produced as a toy sometime I would venture to say after the 50's the cockpit glass and gun turet glass came out fairly easy when I was cleaning (CHOCKING HAZARD) so I don't feel it's any later than 70's

That's an awesome find and much better than a quarter. It's a nice piece of history to boot! My guess would be in the sixties. HH, Nancy

I can hear you now, Is he gonna dig :poke: ... Can't wait till we get together again and do some more diggin...

HH Robert

I've had the same reading show on mine also Ga Rebel, on 5 or 6 different small matchbox/ hot wheel cars. A couple weeks back I was getting a solid $ .50 reading and out popped a toy presidential limo ( !?! ) AND a quarter. Before I dug them up I was doubting the reading but the MXT knew what it was doing. Sometimes I think that machine is smarter than me.
HH
Scott