Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thought I would post here (my first time) as I always have posted in the Explorer Forum. :cheers:

MikeO

Staff member
Got out early today (6Th) with my hunting buddy and we headed to find some more goodies.
We wanted to get warmed up so we hit a place we have pounded for years.
It was cold at 32* but, we where hoping to get some more finds in before the weather gets to cold and wet.
Finds are getting harder and harder here but, we hunted for about an hour and I did get one nice keeper.
Below is a picture once taken out of the clod of dirt.
[attachment 251150 1206121.jpg]
It was quite a shock to pull another old Barber from here. The signal was really faint and bouncing all the way across the top of the Smart-Find Screen then back.
We then hit another new spot but, it yielded nothing so, I mentioned taking him to the spot where I found this seasons King George III Two Penny Farthing.
He had not hunted it with me lately so, that's where we headed.
Once we got there the wind started picking up and the Sun was shielded by the clouds so, it got quite cold.
We did not want to leave without getting something from there so, we decided to stay.
I did mange to dig a fairly old Merc. from there as pictured below.
[attachment 251151 1206122.jpg]
It was right next to a square nail and was again a really iffy target but, one I am glad I went after.
I have not found a Indian in my last few outings so, I was hoping for one and my last dig of the day granted me one.
It was a dead on Indian hit and below is a picture of it still stuck in the clod of dirt I pulled from the hole. Sorry my buddy did not turn off the flash.
[attachment 251153 1206123.jpg]
It was a fun day even though a tad cold.
We are expecting rain for a few days so, I figured I would throw a post up as I probably might not be hunting.
Here are today's finds all cleaned up as I finally get my toes warm.
The Barber is quite worn and the Merc is about Fine but, the Indian is in E.F. condition which pleases me as I am partial to the old coppers.
[attachment 251154 1206124.jpg]
Thanks for looking and as my 33rd Season winds down I hope to get out a few more times at-least this year.
If the Mayans are right its my last season. :rofl: :heh:

Thanks for looking and Happy Hunting and Happy Holidays to everyone. :cheers:

Mike, Very nice finds. Where did you make these finds, in a park, woods or what. Glad you posted here in this new forum, makes it easier for all to see what every one is finding these days. Dave

Nice Mike!

Nice finds.

good job. three very nice old pieces you found, happy hunting and holidays