Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thought I would post since no one has in quite a while...

Who has time to post here when there is so much on the Beach forum to read!
When I get back "to it" ("SWINGING IT SLOW AN KEEPING IT LOW"), I hope to have posts for here and there!

Yea, I feel the same way. Been busy with other stuff and not detecting too much in a couple of weeks. I'm startin to feel the need to though. You guys have a nice day and keep "swinging it slow and keepin it low". They tore down a couple of buildings in our area. I may go check em out, but they usually put fences around the lot. BUMMER MAN.:spin::spin::rolleyes::rolleyes::D:D p.s. Oh, I guess I could ask the nice construction men if I could gingerly walk around (while they work) and look for stuff. Just kidding. They probably wouldn't dig that too much unless I split the loot with them.:?::cool::sleepy::sleepy: You guys have a good one, and don't get caught on any construction sites.:)