Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thoughts from Australia

thirdbornau

I hope i am allowed to post my message in this forum i did search for an appropriate one and this seemed to fit the bill.

We woke up in Australia this morning to see the sad Boston news,i only want to say my thoughts are with you all in America it makes me so sad to see your suffering,i wish you all the best and hope you and your loved ones are safe.

With regards Maureen S.

Yes smigo how could anyone not be sad for them over there and how can someone do such an horrific thing to another human being.

Cheers we will wish them all the best and leave it there.

We feel a mighty kinship with you Aussies, and I see that goes both ways, very comforting to know..
Mud

So glad the guys were caught and one with a fitting punishment to carry for the rest of his life,hopefully a deterrent for anybody else even contemplating such a vile act.Now he knows what the victims are suffering i can't find any sympathy for this man sorry.Chin up America we Ozzie's think very highly of you all.