Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thoughts on coil wrap

nolanation

I have wrapped my coil in Mcnett's self cling camo wrap until Garrett releases the open coil cover, making sure that I ended the each piece of wrap on top of the coil so that the ground cannot catch an edge and undo it. Apparently this stuff is waterproof as well......Good or bad idea? Thanks.

Nolan

Nice coat, sure will keep the coil dry and warm.
I hope it comes off without leaving adhesive when you want to put an open cover on.
Let us know...
Thanks

WaterWalker said:
Nice coat, sure will keep the coil dry and warm.
I hope it comes off without leaving adhesive when you want to put an open cover on.
Let us know...
Thanks

Yea, this stuff is self cling and has no adhesive actually. It hold really well against itself though, and appears to be quite durable. I will definitely update when I try it out.

I actually have gorilla tape on the bottom of my coil. It's working great and has yet to come off, for what it's worth. It's black too, so looks like the normal bottom of the coil.