Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

thoughts on Garrett Sea Hunter MK2

BarryL

picking up a new one in the box on a trade deal , along with a couple Garret 250,s new in the box was wondering what a good price would be to place on the Sea Hunter as I don't do water hunting just looking for an Honest opinion not trying to make a lot just looking to see what it might bring in trade for another Detector for Land use .

If it's brand spanking new......with warranty, $500.00 +/- a bit would seem reasonable. It's a great detector,when used in the right locations...ie high mineralization, hunted out areas and meteorite hunting.

John-Edmonton said:
If it's brand spanking new......with warranty, $500.00 +/- a bit would seem reasonable. It's a great detector,when used in the right locations...ie high mineralization, hunted out areas and meteorite hunting.

Thanks John for the Reply

When not at the beach. I sometimes hunt the Infinium on practice fields, etc. When I need depth, and a larger coil. I hunt 4 detectors, and the Inferno usually leads in nickels and gold f o r the year. That being land/sea.