Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thoughts on the G2+

Anybody have a G2+, just wanting an honest opinion of the machine for relic hunting in heavy iron.
While I'm not a relic hunter, the G2+ is a good coin and Jewelry hunter on land as well as relics. 19 khz will help in Iron. This is a very light machine with great handle ability. Watch Relics 1864 on You tube about 8 years ago for a expert advice on relics. HH

I bought my G2+ 4 years ago and I have gone thru several other machines during that time. The G2+ is my favorite and I will never sell it. Just last year found my 1st Trime around 7" deep with it and that is a small coin. I mostly use the 7x11 coil but I also have the 5x10 which I would recommend for heavy iron sites. ID's are pretty solid on good targets and is a joy to swing. My only fault with it is it's battery life. I do have rechargables I could use but they never charge fully so I mostly buy new Duracells. I'm might could get 20 hrs out of a battery but when it is around 1/2 low I yank it out and plug in a new one...lol. Most folks claim they don't like it because it's mostly a one tone machine. I don't hunt by tones, I hunt by the ID #'s. If the ID # bounces around it is usually trash. I also have a At Pro and X-Terra 305.

I had the F19 and really liked it. I found a gold ring with it too. I couldn't get much depth with the 5x10 and I didn't know they had a 7x11 so I sold it. I wouldn't hesitate to buy the G2+ with a 7x11 if the price was right.

Anybody have a G2+, just wanting an honest opinion of the machine for relic hunting in heavy iron.
I use the G2 plus LTD camo version,one of the
best relic detectors I have ever used,I have dug more relics with that machine ,works good in
Irony sites,I have found so many relics with this machine,best find last year was a Confederate
Cast I button,I have a friend in Virginia that is
Going over worked out sites and finding loads
Of relics,it’s a great relic detector and it won’t
Cost you a arm and leg.

I bought my G2+ 4 years ago and I have gone thru several other machines during that time. The G2+ is my favorite and I will never sell it. Just last year found my 1st Trime around 7" deep with it and that is a small coin. I mostly use the 7x11 coil but I also have the 5x10 which I would recommend for heavy iron sites. ID's are pretty solid on good targets and is a joy to swing. My only fault with it is it's battery life. I do have rechargables I could use but they never charge fully so I mostly buy new Duracells. I'm might could get 20 hrs out of a battery but when it is around 1/2 low I yank it out and plug in a new one...lol. Most folks claim they don't like it because it's mostly a one tone machine. I don't hunt by tones, I hunt by the ID #'s. If the ID # bounces around it is usually trash. I also have a At Pro and X-Te

I use the G2 plus LTD camo version,one of the
best relic detectors I have ever used,I have dug more relics with that machine ,works good in
Irony sites,I have found so many relics with this machine,best find last year was a Confederate
Cast I button,I have a friend in Virginia that is
Going over worked out sites and finding loads
Of relics,it’s a great relic detector and it won’t
Cost you a arm and leg.
This is what I wanted to hear, Thanks for your comment. I might be buying this machine soon.

G2 + re branded electronics f19,,,bounty hunter time ranger pro, great machines you can raise the tone break and not the discrimination locks on vdi better than most machines.Its a two tone that has a language all its own buzzes on tin pops on good targets goes quiet on ify targets.You can also lower iron volume I found a three cent silver with it and micro jewelry,,,,,CEDAR,,,,,P.S.i have eleven machines this one is a keeper