Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three days in a row!

wasp

I was able to get out to a nearby park three mornings in a row last week! WooHoo! I found 101 coins with my Time Ranger (not to mention lots of junk metal); 3 quarters, 14 dimes, 8 nickels, and 76 pennies (no wheats). I didn't dig anything deeper than 2" and only worked about 3/4 of the park. My legs were sore from all the squats. Had lots of deeper hits but will have to go back to them as time permits. I am hoping to get out in the morning for a little while and finish the rest of that area. Then go back to start digging the deeper hits. I'm pretty sure that I cleared out most of the shallow tab tops and bottle caps as well as the usual can slaw and other junk. It's kinda disappointing though to find so many coins and have them total up to so little. However, I shall "endeavour to persevere" and maybe a really good find will be waiting to be discovered by my Time Ranger tomorrow. I did find a silver color toe ring in a sand volleyball pit about ten days ago. It was a cheapie but it has a neat design on it.