Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three Hour Hunt Only Two Coins Found:shrug:

leslie

A Gold Half Sovereign 1903 and a Silver Sixpence 1943.

I did the Happy Dance and am still Dancing:rofl:

Thanks for Looking and H H Everybody.

Les :ukflag:

Daaaaamn! :drool: You sure those arn't some sort of bottlecap? :rofl: Go get a cold one mate! :buds:
Mud

What signal did the gold coin give off plz mate? And akin what depth and number did it come up under my first silver find last week was silver sixpence give off a cracking signal

Super sweet WTG. Congrats. :clapping:

I can't P M you Viking Rich becuse you are a new member,

in answer to your question, I search mainly by Tones Only

so don't rely on the numbers, the Gold coin was three inches

deep, and like all the other Gold I have found gave a sweet

mellow tone, Gold will come in anywhere between 40s and

and upper 50s. Next time you go out detecting try to ignore

the numbers, and just concentrate on the TONES.

Pro Custom Mode, Iron Audio Off, 8 Bars Sense, Auto G B

Les

Thanks alot for that mate that's a really gr8 help:) I will be sure to take your advice and just listen for the sounds and dig all the digable signals:) how long is it before I can get private messages from others and also send them myself?

I understand that you have to post a certain amount of posts

before you are able to use the P M option, maybe John will

chime in on this one.

By the title of your post, I thought you had the same lame last night hunt as me ( I too found only 2 coins, 1965 dime and 1972 nickel). Apparrently your two coins are a bit better than mine :drool:

Outstanding finds!!!

Way to goI I would have made a puddle if I pulled that half sovereign out of the hole. :cheers:

You got a gold coin! :yikes: man oh man....congratulations. I have about 15 gold coins, but I had to buy mine with coins I have found. You found yours......on my list of things to find, but will probably never get one. I bought the gold Sovereign you found several years ago. A great looking coin too! :super:

leslie said:
I understand that you have to post a certain amount of posts

before you are able to use the P M option, maybe John will

chime in on this one.

Thanks mate I should be alright then av been posting alot lol al soon be able to post messages