Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Three siblings now one left.

Ronstar

My wife’s Aunts and Uncles. Good ol desert cow folks. The two ladies now deceased (my mother in law on left, rip 2015 age 91, and her baby sister rip yesterday age 94) Uncle Vernie (age 92) needs a hug now, just asking. MIL and Vernie WW2 vets, Aunt a stellar supporter. That generation cannot, and never will be replaced.....

Attachments

• 5D65AEB1-2AB5-4D52-BBAB-372CB0EFAB54.png
    5D65AEB1-2AB5-4D52-BBAB-372CB0EFAB54.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 121
Sorry to hear about her passing. If only the new generation of people were like that generation. I have a uncle that is 93 and still goes to town almost everyday by himself.

Condolences, Ronstar. Always sad when a generation passes by, but especially this one! There will never ever
be one like it again.
Okie

Allow me to offer my deepest condolences. These are words that one may not find comforting, but, no matter how many siblings one has they will be forever missed. My Dad had (11) children, and his wife past away, he married my Mother, she had (2) two boys, and they had (4) four children. All of my siblings are gone with the exception of an older half-brother, another half brother that I have not been able to locate, and (2) two full blooded sisters. Looking back, I miss all of them. My younger brother, a full blooded brother, perhaps, is the one I think of often. It is probably not measurable, but I believe in all honesty, there might be a difference.
WWII Vets. My oldest brother was a WWII Vet. Ronstar thanks for posting! Everyone who reads this is like having an opportunity to recall memories of their own! That alone assists in the healing process.
Leatherneck,

Semper fidelis

My wife’s Aunts and Uncles. Good ol desert cow folks. The two ladies now deceased (my mother in law on left, rip 2015 age 91, and her baby sister rip yesterday age 94) Uncle Vernie (age 92) needs a hug now, just asking. MIL and Vernie WW2 vets, Aunt a stellar supporter. That generation cannot, and never will be replaced.....
If we know JESUS as our lord we will all be there in heaven together for ever and a day 😇