Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Throwing Elton a bone...

born2hunt

This is my 90th silver coin from the same park. I'd really like to hit 100 but I've been seeing diminishing returns there lately. I snuck out a few days ago for a cool, overcast morning hunt but the overall heat and dry ground is what's been keeping me idle. This Roo has a circular scratch that is very centered on the coin, I'm thinking it may have been a failed attempt at a holed coin but why hole a Roosie? Elton, sorry I couldn't find something better to quench your thirst but I'll take the Roo.

Steve in PA

I know what you mean as are chicago parks have been pounded for years by some of the best. That is why I find it hard to believe the 300-400 silver a year some newbees claim to be getting with the E-trac.

We sure have some great people here............