Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:thumbup:Sending out my kudos to First Texas Customer Service! They are Top notch!:yo:

Adam(Va)

Gotta give credit where it is due. I have one of the early T2's (with the two piece lower rod), it is my main stay in my arsenal. It finally started developing cracks in the clevis and in then rod tensioners. I emailed Susanne Crosby (First Texas Commercial Services Manager) and she was extremely helpful. In less than a week she provided me a new lower, middle rod and two new locking collars! Customer Service at its best! Thanks so much! Also wanted to add, I finally purchased the new small coil from one of the forum sponsors (Richard Backwoods Detectors) and it has far exceeded my expectations! If you haven't purchased one of these yet, you don't know what you are missing!

Can I see a picture of your two piece T2 please ??? Thanks , and yes Service is very good at First Texas........

Has always been good for me... I have found out that communication is the key...People from the Top to the Distributor have bent over backwards to try to help me and my customers... Detector users need to make sure that before they make a purchase, that their dealer will back them 110 % and that when there is a problem make sure to get back with him.. That is why a PM or an email is good sometimes in an agreement between the customer and dealer, it can be printed out and used as a reminder if necessary... Best to all, Richard

n/t

I missed seeing your post but here is a picture of three different rods i have for my T2. The bottom 2 are the two piece rods, half aluminum half plastic. The second from the top was the latest one I received. hope this helps.

n/t

The lower clevis isn't supposed to come off like that, it was glued and pressed on and eventually starts to spin around when you sweep the coil (the coil ends up side ways). I assume that is why they went to a solid rod.