Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

:thumbup:thank you average joe-or joe sixpack..>:usaflag::csflag:

todd[ma]

america has spoken and there is no amnesty for illegals.:usa
the american folks buried the senate and congress,because we all know this is a sham.democrats are the usual suspects,but the repubs also have let me down.:ranting:
today im an independant.both partys have put the sovieghty[sp] of my country at risk.to me it is nothing more than treason.
let the new presidential hopefulls explain this selling out of america,then let them explain why were not fencing the border.i have absolutelly no trust,or respect for our ''leaders''[thanks nancy pelosi and harry reid]
then there is the president that i voted for twice,i will not be fooled again.
third party is my vote,and im not talking the green pary.we need someone to look out for america.

I voted for him once myself. I wonder how much Mexico donated to his campaign fund?
It is amazing some of the things I have learned in school about lobbying groups, corporations and campaign funds and how they influence the laws we live by and the economis struggles we face. I have been sending many emails on Congress.org and votenow.org (?) Some of my reps are listening but it seems the man in charge and his corrupt cronies are not listening to them.
On another note I don't think a lot of people are listening/paying attention period. I asked ~ 10 randomly selected college kids what they felt about our president's support of Alberto Gonzales and the "no confidence vote." They replied, "Who?"

http://topics.nytimes.com/top/reference/timestopics/people/g/alberto_r_gonzales/index.html

:please::please:to you.you have been the glue that helped us find a new home[from the old site],name it[our new digs],and enjoy the benefits of meeting new friends.
THANK YOU RAY!!!!:usaflag::thumbup:
there was times you wanted to quit,but you didn't.you did what was best for the gang here.
i applaude everyone here for their postings of family,finds,and the little slice of heaven they get everyday living in america.
i may not post every day but i do look when i have a chance.
all the folks here are family to me and it's because of you Ray!
your post of trips across this great country are inspiring.
whether it's whompin' elson,
working for Craig,or digging with Vern and DC.
if i didn't mention your names this is no slight to you,i salute you all.you folks just keep posting them diggin',fishing trips,and everyday life photo's.as Elson said''life is good''and that aint no lie!
i will try to post more often.but i just want to say thank you to all.whatever you do,ya make my night .

they should back the vets 200%.politics are killing this country.no matter what side yer on,it's B.S..
aside from that,dude we gotta fish sometime.looks like you have all the good spots locked in.;)

Davey Crocket turned to Jim Bowie and uttered these famous words, "Are we pouring concrete today? " :lol: