Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thursday hunt gets 2 more Silvers...

DiggerODirt

Went on a short road trip to a new area for me and Kevin. Hit a wooded section near a creak where an old foundation was found. I came up with the only good target here after about 2 hours of wandering the woods and crossing the creek. I got a 1945 Mercury Dime. We decided to head back to town and hit a park we have hunted to death. I hit the ball field while Kevin hit the old building near it. Kevin pulled up a 6 inch Memorial, then a 2 inch Silver Washington Quarter...Go figure. I pulled a 1927 Mercury Dime, 4 Wheats, and a little clad from the ball field. The 1965 quarter shown here was under a root of the biggest tree near a creak in a park on our road trip. I was sure it was going to be silver after all the work it took to dig it out. I was very disappointed.

Happy Hunting,

Nice recoveries..............:thumbup:

Awsome :clapping:

Love that silver