Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thursday on a new field with the impact

Doctorcoinz

I did a 4 hour search on a new field Thursday afternoon with the impact , I used the stock coil , mode of operation all afternoon was DI 99 in 5 KHz. Found £50 in spendable money! Plus a few silver items the best of which was a solid Stirling Silver Ingot Pendent !.. may sell for up to £20. Nothing really old and no gold rings which is not good.!
This field is loaded with money and is virgin land , never been detected on before... The money field. Keep watching this space.. Another £300 off the field easy soon.

Nice finds!

Great finds. I can hardly wait for my new Impact.

Thanks it was hard work though non stop digging coins out for all of the afternoon, Plus i was drenched wet with rain , i am going back with the 15 inch coil next week to vac up more coinage... First time using DI 99 it works well with just a little practice..A good cherry picker is DI 99...

You will enjoy using it i promise , it looks great and is comfortable to use. The Impact is the most versatile machine i have used to date... i now have the full array of coils to make sure absolutely nothing is missed on any site i am hammering out...

That's an excellent payout for only 4 hours.

Nice haul............

Looks like you did a good job cleaning up there.