Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Thursday Rock Garden...

Hoss

Im very fortunate that there is so much stuff hiding and waiting for me to dig it up.. I dug 126 tabs, lead, clad, cub scout bobcat button, silver cross, junk, etc and well here is the rest..Tomorrow Im going out again. I have to take advantage of this place while the water is down..come spring rains and the lake will be so far up i wont be able to get to where Im at...

In addition to the coins you are finding, and based on the number of pulltabs your digging, you're bound to be rewarded with gold jewelry. I say that because...... if others have left that many pull tabs behind, there is sure to be gold there too. Keep it up and keep us posted. HH Randy

Congrats on the silver cross! I agree with Digger on the tabs. Keep digging them and the gold will follow. Good hunt and good luck to you, Beale.

n/t

Well you can't say your not putting in your time. And the rewardeds are starting...

n/t

I am bound and determined Elton that's for sure..Thank you for the pat on the back I need it tonight..:goodnight: