Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TID numbers for gold jewelry AT Pro

erjtej

Tried some of this years finds on the AT Pro. I will post more later but here are the way they are reading on mind. Also my detector has a defective coil connector, hense the loss of audio on some items. Seems to be limited to a small discrimination band. This my be a lengthy file.

TARGET I.D. NUMBERS
AT PRO

GOLD JEWELRY

14 K

GR. WT. ITEM STD COIN PRO COIN AUDIO
STD PRO
1.1 gr. band w/ dia, ruby 43 43 good good
1.59 gr. band w/ dia 45 45 good good
1.8 gr. band w/ dia, garnet 45 47 good good
3.6 gr. band w/

Strange no audio on that small range of targets. It is like they are notched out. Are all your bars across the top dark or filled in? Seems you have those numbers notched out or the detector some how thinks you do.

Jason

I really appreciate you posting your results but I'm looking for TID's with sensitivity set at about 4 or 5 bars max. Also would like to see how pulltabs ID for comparison purposes. If you get a chance then that would be great. If not, then I'll keep these reading in mind as I see more folks posting also. Once again, thanks for this great info.

Jason, you the man! I don't use notch on my machines, I prefer to check out targets and decide myself what to discriminate. It is probably a useful feature, I just am not used to it. And you were right on, I put the notches back in and it works perfectly. Hope the new coil gets here and that is the problem not the connector inside the control box itself. Thanks for the tip, I really appreciate it. I think this is going to be a great machine. I am primarily a water hunter, I use a Fisher F75 LTD camo for my land machine and an Excall II for the water. I used an Excall for close to 20 years and it is my main unit. I wanted something a little less overkill in fresh water and if the AT Pro does as good in the water as on land, it should be a killer on small gold. Keep in touch. Thanks, Earl Johnson.