Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

TID#s for gold rings with the XT705

bob.oz

Coil To The Soil, saw you asking about this on another post, thought it might help you and others......

Thanks Bob,

that took a lot of work to do that and I like how you by putting the junk stuff we find and some coins.

Mark in S.E. IA said:
Thanks Bob,

that took a lot of work to do that and I like how you by putting the junk stuff we find and some coins.

Can't take credit for that one Mark, found it on another site.

bob.oz said:
Mark in S.E. IA said:
Thanks Bob,

Can't take credit for that one Mark, found it on another site.

I figured you did it since you find so many gold rings. And don't say you don't find that many gold rings, you find a heck of a lot more then I do, lol

I made that conductivity chart in November 2013, by request from our local detector/prospecting dealer in Cairns TNQ. Oz.

There is another line on the bottom of the page that read.
"Many thanks to one of my customers for his effort in compiling and photographing the above ring responses on his X-Terra 705"

It was mainly to show what happen when users discriminate against aluminium bits when beach hunting.

There is also another page that show other things that get detected in Prospecting "Pick" Mode.

Picture show what can be detected at conductivity # -6 ...-4 ...2 ...4 and 6 ...... like small gold pickers and jewellery.

A US Nickle was included in # 12.

Ozleif said:
I made that conductivity chart in November 2013, by request from our local detector/prospecting dealer in Cairns TNQ. Oz.

There is another line on the bottom of the page that read.
"Many thanks to one of my customers for his effort in compiling and photographing the above ring responses on his X-Terra 705"

It was mainly to show what happen when users discriminate against aluminium bits when beach hunting.

There is also another page that show other things that get detected in Prospecting "Pick" Mode.

Picture show what can be detected at conductivity # -6 ...-4 ...2 ...4 and 6 ...... like small gold pickers and jewellery.

A US Nickle was included in # 12.

Can you post that picture?

Thanks buddy!