Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiger or Sand

hunt2day

Hi,
Sorry to sound dumb but I want to get a detector to search both salt and fresh water beaches and maybe a little dry land. What is the difference between the Tiger and Sand and which one would you suggest ?? I am in Florida. Thanks guys !!!!!

The tiger shark is a vlf detector that has a salt mode and will only eliminate salt issues at the beach, but fresh water it is at home and land it does pretty well to, the sand shark is a PI detector that is designed for salt only, but you can use it for land also but you will be digging everything, me I would go with the TS I love it!!!!!!!!!!! Tigerhank68

What do you hunt more? Lakes fresh ...tiger. salt ....sand.

Really simple. If both are equal its a toss up between digging everything or disc.