Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiger shark just back from Tesoro

Hello everyone!!! I just wanted to share the great experience I had with Tesoro. I bought a used Tiger Shark last year that unfortunately leaked. It was one of the older models with removable coil which is what I was looking for. I just received it back and for 50.00 they replaced the earmuff pads, all knobs which I thought were fine, replaced the earphone connector which is where the leak came from, tuned the coil, gave me a new battery pack with batteries and return shipped it to me all for 50.00

I checked it out and it works like a new unit. Tesoro, you ROCK!!!

I spoke with Rusty directly prior to sending it in, he is a stand up guy....now....I am hoping they come out with a new diving detector. I would like to see a version of the Vaquero with a double "D" JUST SAYIN.....

UWMM

Their service is second to none! Whenever I have had a need I have been far more than pleased with the service.
Pap

cant say I have such bright and wonderful experience's , but that's my fault I should have rung 1st to see if they knew how to fix one of their coils before just sending it in thinking they made it they should know how to fix it :thumbdown: so my bad.

AJ

I am going to send in either my Tiger Shark or Stingray II for a tuneup, both work great but I discrimate everything out above 3 0n the dial. I suspect the prior owner who was a Tesero dealer worked on the internal setting since these were his personal detectors,