Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time for Caution Around Creeks

Hoser John

Extreme drought conditions in Calif. have driven the critters to move to the creeks and rivers. As the summer drags on it will only get worse as all water sources fade to dust. NEVER in 58 years a desert/forest grubbing have I seen so many rattlers,bob cats,bear,cougars and every critter be it fang,nail or crawl has moved in. Move slowly and careful as such a concentration has them ALL in a high state of agitation. Ya'all be careful out there-John

Y'all be careful out there ursef John--we don't want u gittin eated up!-----Man you're tougher'n a lot of us if you're out there in this heat----WHEW!

108-114 in/around redding but nice'n cool in the water. Air conditioned house,ac truck,pool at home YEP gotta be in the water-any water-this year. Humidity the real killer as exertion dry is pure sweaty misery. Up by 4am done in by noon :thumbdown: this too shall pass-keep cool-John

I enjoy your reports on these creeks in the mother load area. It must be a fascinating time to be there even though it sounds dangerous especially because of fire. It's tempting to go back out there since I know more now, but for me would be quite a hassle right now. But tempting and thanks for the advice. James