Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time Ranger

jst2kool

Hot sale of Time Rangers on Ebay 146.81 free ship. I just got 1 only 9 left.

I don't trust FleaBay. I got mine from Radio Shack for $160 last month.

I was just given out some info on a good deal to my fellow treasure hunters. Ive bought and sold detectors on ebay for years. 99% of the time its been good especially when your buying from a high volume sales company with good feedback.

I'm from Australia and am interested in the Bounty Hunter Time Ranger detector.
Can anyone suggest where I can get one either new or used at a good price.
I am more than happy to pay for USPS shipping costs. Thanks.

barrymobi said:
I'm from Australia and am interested in the Bounty Hunter Time Ranger detector.
Can anyone suggest where I can get one either new or used at a good price.
I am more than happy to pay for USPS shipping costs. Thanks.

Well, the fellow to whose thread you've just replied suggested looking on ebay. If you're seeking a used machine, try placing a WTB (wanted to buy) ad on the classified page here on Findmall At the price of these closeout deals, I'd buy new instead of used, unless you're looking for one of the earlier versions of it. I happen to prefer the earlier version that was produced during 1998 to 2002. Ebay is a good place to search for those as well.

The Time Ranger has more or less been superceded by several newer and probably better models. I still like my old one, though, and there's nothing wrong with using what you're more familiar with. At $150 bucks, it's a lot of detector for the money. I paid $550 each in 2001 for the two that I own.

Visit my Time Ranger page here: http://www.whiteriverprep.com/vintage/timeranger/timeranger.html

Welcome to the forum!
-Ed