Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Time Ranger

dougmoore34

Well I did it! My Time Ranger is in the mail as of today! Woo Hooo! [GRIN] I have wanted one ever since I test drove it and with patience from my wife and hard earned cash it will be mine. Thats right ikandigit my dreams have come true! Now I can dirt fish for pop tabs in style.
Ok now that my outburst is over [sort of]. I have gotten my brother into detecting so he will get my old Discovery 2200. She paid for herself many times over [kind of sad to see her go]. So now my bro has given his old detector to my 7 year old nephew. Note: Giving a md away is nice,but making them buy a cheap one for someone else in exchange for the gift equals dirt fishing Buddies. I have been busy with work but have managed to take my youngest girl out detecting. She found her share of the pop tabs [I swear the only coin she can find is a quarter]. Maybe I should have grounded her and never started my bro detecting so I could find stuff too. Anyway the wifes home.

Congratulations Doug:

keep us up to date on the groups finds...I know your gonna love that Time Ranger...When I upgrade again, I am still unsure if I want the Time Ranger, or if I will branch off into another brand...Only time will tell, and a cool grand or so...:thumbup:

HH,

BH-LandStar

Congrats as well Doug,keep me posted on your thoughts of this machine as you get to use it,...I will do the same..HappyHunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Doug I cant wait to try out the Blanker feature where you can block out detecting anything in the first two inches or four inches of ground.I think that would be an advantage to look past lets say the first two inches as you may be in POP Tab heaven and want to see past this for the good stuff...Untill then...HappyHunting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!