Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiniest silver ring I ever found....

REVIER

I posted about this in the Tesoro forum but it is today's find so I will also throw it up here.
An amazingly solid, loud and clear signal as any target I have ever dug, but that is why I pull out the Compadre from time to time when I am serious about finding jewelry.
POINT 3 grams...even my scale takes a few seconds for something this light to register before it gives me a reading.
Finds like this, even this small and thin, seem effortless for my little C...I don't pull it out often but I still do from time to time and it will have a place in my arsenal forever.

Very cool! I found that if the real small rings like that size are broken or have a cracked shank then they are harder to get a read on.
HH - Bruce

That is tiny alright!...good trophy that lets a guy know what his gear is capable of in field!:clapping:
Mud

Now that had to be a small person. Them compadres are hard to beat. I use mine about 80% of the time. It goes plenty deep enough for me. They will find that tiny gold... KEN

That's a great find, being as thin as it is. Your Compadre is earning its keep :beers:

Found a child's silver ring (with Minelab Sovereign XS) a few year back...it's as small as a 3 cent piece. Still amazed that the XS had found it

fb83e1720208f5570acb263c20e16900.jpg

Found one that is the same size but it has a decoration of a star filled with turquoise. Rang up really nice on my Fisher CZ70 Pro, I was shocked at the size.