Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiny button

zazuk0

Very tiny button I dug at impressive depth for the size. Not sure how old it is but it’s one piece and appears to have the Fluer De Lis on it.
Anyone have any ideas on the age range ? same area with all the mini balls and flagstaff piece.
7DF83D6D-533D-42FC-8FEA-1CB073BC1B37.jpeg

Attachments

• D607F031-2893-462B-95BA-8224C22415E3.jpeg
    D607F031-2893-462B-95BA-8224C22415E3.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 144
  • B3A63D15-4381-4CC9-A10C-5AC886C67AF3.jpeg
    B3A63D15-4381-4CC9-A10C-5AC886C67AF3.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 147
Assuming thats a Barber dime next to it! Maybe a collar button (at throat)?

I’ve been lucky with three barber dimes on that spot a V nickel and old hotel token and a few Indians one being a 1860 fatty
the oldest coin has been an 1816 large cent

That’s most likely a pre civil war button. I have some like that (minus the pattern) from a 1840s homesite. One of them has a “lyre” instrument on it, I was told it’s 1812 era musicians’

By looking at the shank, I tend to agree with Iowa. Nice find!!
HH okie

Very tiny button I dug at impressive depth for the size. Not sure how old it is but it’s one piece and appears to have the Fluer De Lis on it.
Anyone have any ideas on the age range ? same area with all the mini balls and flagstaff piece.View attachment 10978
Nice find! My smallest is a ball button. When I got it out the hole, looked at it and said "Damn"...."buckshot". After looking at it real close, turned out to be a button! Frown turned into a smile!