Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tiny Relic Found on Election Day ... :detecting:

Cajuncoinhunter

With the help of my buddy, i was able to find this "tiny" 30-lb parrott shell on election day. Its gonna clean up real real nice. Thanks Fisher F75 in the all-metal mode ! :wiggle:

Wow!! Awesome find CCH. :thumbup: I bet you almost dug to china to pull that parrot out! Lol

Congratulations EJ, that deserves a :clapping:

Larry told me about this "tiny relic". :stars: My word, I think I would have had to change my britches if I would have found that big old thing. Good going E.J., I'm so happy for you. WOW! :cheers: And of course, Happy Hunting, Nancy

What an amazing find! Do you disarm your artillery finds yourself?

ironman200081 said:
What an amazing find! Do you disarm your artillery finds yourself?

This one has no fuse so it is technically unarmed. We will have to flush out the black powder (which i'm sure it still has some).

Solatex said:
At least SOMETHING good came out of Election DAY

Perfectly said. :nopity: Good luck. CCH

WOW, thats a nice one!

CCH that's a very cool find.

Tin Fin said:
How deep was that thing?

The nose was about 2 feet down. It sounded like a VW bug under the ground. Thanks. CCH