Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

Tired Of Waiting For You Cazador

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QkBvsBpgGbo

Troll

In Internet slang, a troll (/trol/, /trl/) is a person who sows discord on the Internet by starting arguments or upsetting people ...........................with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response.

tabman

:cool: There was nothing wrong about razorback408 posting this video. It seemed all in good fun to me. Some of you need to lighten up. Sheesh,....:rolleyes:

i thought it was funny tabman .. you called me a troll with the deliberate intent of provoking readers into an emotional response.!!!!!!! i guess we are to peas in a pod :rofl:

Yeah! Half the fun about this place is watching the brawls between the BudLight MillerLight people!:crylol: Most get pretty hilarious with lots of busted bottles! And, during the ensuing fracas, I get a chance to hit on the barmaid!:rofl: In fact, trolling here should be encouraged!...most of us so old, its fun and tingly to have our emotions perked up every once in a while without resorting to ingesting a blue pill!:rofl: Fight Club!:thumbup:
Mud

reddirtfisher said:
:cool: There was nothing wrong about razorback408 posting this video. It seemed all in good fun to me. Some of you need to lighten up. Sheesh,....:rolleyes:
Agreed! So where is the thesaurus that defines what an internet troll is?

Don't know about "internet trolls", but am sympathetic with those tired of waiting on the Cazador as I'm one, myself. Othe other hand, I haven't had time to get out nearly as much as I would like with what I already have, so I can't say the wait is a handicap to me.
Cheers and good digging,
BB

No matter what they bring out as long as it has more power than their last ones so they can stay in the ball park,I think its gonna be a winner when it comes out. shortribs

Tesoro's Industrial Detection division bring to you the latest in pulse technology.
Covers more area than a clean sweep coil, clean out a ball field in record time:

The Cazador Wide Scan XL65
Is designed for checking a wide swath of ballfields, sportsfields for hidden metal (coins, rings, necklaces). The Cazador Wide Scan XL65 is a pulse machine that runs up to eight coils, providing large coverage (up to eight feet) with localized target indication.

Don't believe me, this is right off their website. http://www.tesoro.com/CAZADOR WIDE SCAN.html

Street-Sweeper-600.jpg
Street-Sweeper2-600.jpg

Sven, you have too much free time! Gotta love the coverage you get with that thing!

That's song brings back a lot of good memories. Now it's going around and around in my head.

tabman