Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To Bounty Hunter Customer Service

Adam(Va)

How in the $%^^# can First Texas justify designing and releasing 5 new detectors f2,f4,f5,f70 & f75 4 with access. coils + 3 on the back burner (Delta 4000, Gamma 6000 and Omega 8000) and not design a small coil which they advertised would be produced for the T2? I've emailed customer service receiving absolutely no repsonse and called them getting the same answer " they are working on it and it will be released ummmm next year". What Gives? Would a petition of T2 users/ potential buyers help show you that there would be a demand? Please answer. Thanx!

The T2 takes different coils, and operates on a different frequency I believe...

I have the bounty hunter landstar with the 8 inch coil, looking to purchase a smaller coil, does any one
have any info on what will fit the landstar MD. And 1 last thing, I'm looking for the video that comes
with the landstar on how to use your machine. Does anyone have one or does one even exist.

I have a whole Land Star with 2 coils and extras up for sale in the classifieds of the Findsmall...

HH,