Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To the guys that purchased a vx3... what other high line detectors

Mark ( ohio )

did you use before getting the vx3.....are you satisfied with the performance, or sorry you gave up your old detector?? I,ve owned a lot of whites over the yrs, but nothing new of recent.. I think the last new whites I had was the 6t....

Mark ( ohio )

I switched from an E-trac to a vx3 this year and the performance is the same. I like the color display as it is much easier to see.

I put 6 years on the F75 and Etrac. Both are Great detectors and I would not hesitate going back to one or the other. When I bought the V3i this past May,I was a little skeptical. I was not sure if I was going to like it or love it. It was one of the things where you don't know till you try it yourself. I have been very impressed with the V so far. It has way more power then folks realize, very mobile in the way you can set it up. It finds silver as easy as my Etrac and pulls relics as easy as my F 75. I basically replaced two machines with the V. Now you can go out and pay twice As much for another machine but the big question is, is it worth it and does it outperform the V. We all now that you need the right tool for the right job and I think the V is the most adjustable tool for all out detecting. But it is like any machine, you have to put the time in it to take full advantage of it.
GL
HH

Also a blisstool and a t2. Everyone of my forementioned. Units are gone only the vx3 remains it is an outstanding unit!!! performance wise just as deep and sensitive as another top shelf unit and target id. And the color display. Accurate and the spectragraph. Fantastic. Balance is great only downside poor battery life. I recommend some rechargables. Well good luck HH c t

The Vs have a high learning curve to get the most out of them which some are not willing to put into the machine.
I still have my DFX and Eagle as backups and loaner detectors. I have had great success with the V#i.

I have an Etrac and the V3i. The V3i in my opinion is more of an all around machine and is deeper. The Etrac is a great machine and makes anyone better because it's good at what it does.

If i had to pick one it would be the V3i right now. Once you learn it, it rocks.

The Deus is next on my list.

I have had all the top whites machines over the last 20 years or so and a handful of others as well. I had the v3i and liked it but there were too many adjustments, although I did figure it out and made a lot of great finds. I recently sold the V3i and bought a VX3 and haven't looked back. There are a couple adjustments I miss but am overwhelmingly happiest with my VX3. I can sum it up this way: it has 95% of the performance of my old V3i but with only 20% of the complexity. Since operator technique is the most important factor anyway, I've just focused on getting real good with the VX3 and don't think I'm missing any real world performance compared to my old V3i with a whole lot simpler and more enjoyable detecting experience. I really like my VX3 and prefer it to all others discussed in this thread.