Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

To the person who mailed us the gift...

Digdoug

...may God bless you with many times over what you have blessed us with. We are speechless.

I pray that in the future that I will be able to pay forward the blessing you have gifted us with.

To just say "thank you" is not enough, but I just don't have the words to fully convey our heartfelt thanks.

The Stucky's

That is wonderful Doug and accept the blessing and then when you are able to do so, return the blessing to another person or family who needs the blessing or blessings of Jesus! It wasn't me but I would if I could send a blessing to you and family! May God keep on blessing in Jesus' precious, holy name! Amen! :angel: Ma Betty