Find's Treasure Forums

Welcome to Find's Treasure Forums, Guests!

You are viewing this forums as a guest which limits you to read only status.

Only registered members may post stories, questions, classifieds, reply to other posts, contact other members using built in messaging and use many other features found on these forums.

Why not register and join us today? It's free! (We don't share your email addresses with anyone.) We keep email addresses of our users to protect them and others from bad people posting things they shouldn't.

Click here to register!

Need Support Help?

Cannot log in?, click here to have new password emailed to you

Changed email? Forgot to update your account with new email address? Need assistance with something else?, click here to go to Find's Support Form and fill out the form.

to the t2 users

bigjon

i am looking to buy a new metal detector and i hunt alot of old house sites with alot of iron in the ground.i am just wondering how the t2 se does in a place where there is alot of iron and some ground has clay,just wondering what depth the t2 gets on coins. i live in kentucky in the hills , if anyone that knows one that would do better in my area any information would be greatly appreciated thanks

Bigjon My ground here is black dirt. In kansas. and I set sen- as high as 75 to 90. Dis.40. and 3 tone or 4 tone.
I have no trouble with iron. I have a silver Quarter at 8" and my t2se will hit it at two or three in above ground.
It has been in ground for five yrs. Hope this helps. Don

digadime69 said:
Bigjon My ground here is black dirt. In kansas. and I set sen- as high as 75 to 90. Dis.40. and 3 tone or 4 tone.
I have no trouble with iron. I have a silver Quarter at 8" and my t2se will hit it at two or three in above ground.
It has been in ground for five yrs. Hope this helps. Don

Boost mode?

tabman

I don't know why, but I just got a strong urge to get a T2 SE. I don't need another detector though. :)

tabman

n/t

I use a t2se &the it handles iron pretty good.

Elton said:

I've been very happy and pleased with the Gold Bug Pro. It has found me lots of treasures, but I also have a G2 that can take over its spot since they're basically the same detector. http://www.findmall.com/read.php?80,1428435

I've just about decided that I would prefer a T2 SE over the F75 SE, because the VDI numbers would be the same as my Omega, GBP and G2 that I'm so familiar with.

I don't think the T2 SE would be my main unit, because from what I've read it's super sensitive to EMI, but there are places that I would like to use it to get extra depth.

tabman

I'm not sure which is worse! Hearing EMI and knowing its there, or not hearing it and thinking ones detector has it combated. Hmmm. HH jim tn